Creating a Google account
A Google account gives you access to YouTube, Google Analytics, and Gmail. Use your Google account credentials (username and password) to sign into all of these services.
- Go to google.com.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Click Create an account.
- In the Create Google Account window, enter your information. Be sure to use a current (and real) email address. Click Next step.
- You will be prompted to Verify your account via text message. Enter your phone number and click Continue.
- You will receive a verification code on your phone. Enter this code in the browser and click Continue.
- You are now logged into Google. In the upper-right corner of the browser, click the drop-down arrow and click Account to access your account settings.
- Use your Google account credentials (username and password) to sign into YouTube, Gmail, and Google Analytics.